This sort of a composter uses worms to make sure the composting process is in full swing. The way it works is that the worms consume the waste and excrete casings. These casings are considered to be one of the richest soil fertilizers there are. Another advantage of the composter is availability to easily harvest compost tea which can be used to water plants, increasing the number of nutrients they receive. This particular composter is the perfect choice for those who are just beginning their work with vermicomposting. Not to mention the fact that it can be used both outdoors and indoors, making it the perfect fit for anyone who does not have that much space to work with.
• 16 Page, illustrated instruction booklet
• Quick tips lid for speedy references
• 4 Chapter DVD guide for beginners
• Expandable multi-tray design
• Made in USA
• Constructed of high quality recycled plastic
• Weather Resistant: Yes
• Compost Completion Time: 4 weeks
• Number of Interior Chambers: 4
• Aeration Holes: Yes
• Number of Access Doors: 1
• Vents: Yes
• Drainage: Yes
• Product Warranty: 10 Year Warranty
• Product Size: 28″ H x 18″ W x 18″ D
• Product Weight: 13lbs
Worm Factory 360 WF360G Worm Factory 360 WF360G Worm Composter, Green $118.95 Worm Factory 360 WF360G Worm Composter, Green $26.99
• Guaranteed Live Delivery
• 500 Red Worms is a great amount of worms to start any compost project.
• Responsive Customer Service – Also provided with 800 number to speak to live worm experts.
• Red Worms Enhance germination, plant growth, and crop yield while improving root growth and structure
• Restricted state: Hawaii
About ”Uncle Jim’s Worm Farm 500 Count Red Wiggler Live Composting Worms” READ MORE HERE…