People who designed this hoe wanted to make something that was strong and would last a long time. The Prohoe Rogue Hoe has a construction of a strong steel. The disc blades were designed to be used in the soil.
All the welding, grinding, and sharpening is done by a person. The hoe has enough strength to be used for digging holes or trenches, removing unwanted weeds, moving soil, and breaking apart packed areas.
- Made from recycled material.
- The tempered steel results in extremely durable tools and long lasting sharp edges
- 7” wide blade is great for any job you want to do.
- Blade depth is narrow enough to work in between plants and in small areas
- Additional grinding, welding and sharpening are done by hand
- 60” straight hardwood handle provides long reach and great leverage
- 3 edges are sharpened with one having a slight curve
- Rogue Hoe line are professional quality tools built from recycled agricultural disc blades
- Designed extremely durable with long lasting sharp edges
- The 7 inch wide cutting blade breaks up sod, cultivates, and clears waste trees up to 1 inch diameter
- Durable and holds up to heavy use, the socket and blade are welded together
About ”Prohoe Field Hoes – 7″” READ MORE HERE…